Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Shoulder Surgery and Football Season and August Graph

Sorry for the lack of posts. I had some shoulder surgery done to clean up some bone spurs or impingement's or something like that. Luckily, it wasn't rotator cuff related which should make the recovery process easier and quicker.


To tell you the truth, I am really into football right now and not much in the mood for poker. Maybe because my 20" monitor went down and i just have a little one now; but I think it mostly because of preparing for my FFL drafts and just watching football in general (both pro and college).


So in that vain, I have put a new poll which asks who you think will win the Super Bowl. I, of course, will select the Cowboys as they are the team to beat in my unbiased opinion.. NOT!!


So, I'm not sure how much poker I will play this month. We'll see how it goes.


Here is how I did in August. I had some potential; but lost a lot at the end. Here is the graph:


The graph lines show winnings and EV winnings. The lines seem to be opposite as my actual winnings was $300ish and my EV winnings were higher so I did run a little bad; but that is how it goes. I only played about 18K hands so that is lower than normal and I see that trend continuing.
Anyway, that should do it for now.
Have a nice day!!!

No comments:

Who links to my website?