Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New PC and Doing the Right Thing

My computer has been on the fritz lately which has caused a long time to go by since I have last blogged. I finally broke down and just bought a new PC (as opposed to buying just a new hard drive). I still bought the hard drive and will use my old computer for the kids. Whether I really needed it or not, I bought a Dell Quad Core machine with 6GB of RAM. So far so good. We'll see how it goes.

I do have a lot of things on my mind; but really nothing to crazy important... except...

Doing the right thing.

As many others have already posted, there was a very unfortunate event that happened around Christmas. A friend of Vinnay's lost his house to a fire on Christmas morning. Things are tough for everybody; especially this time of year. But part of the Christmas is spirit is helping alleviate things for others as best as you can and this sounds like a perfect opportunity.

Check out this blog for more details. Every little bit helps I'm sure.

So instead of me donating a buyin to the poker fishes, I donated a buyin here. It's not much; but I hope it helps. It certainly wasn't something I felt obligated to do. I just thought it was the right thing to do.

That's it for now. December has been a tough times at the tables; but I will touch on that more in the upcoming days.

Have a Merry New Year!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor ones. A sad christmas..
Hopefully they'd get some help.
A good new year to you!

Who links to my website?