Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Random Thoughts

Some random thoughts

  • Wow, I have not been too motivated to post. I had a good month of June; but July has been a struggle.
  • It seems like every time that Full Tilt has their mid year or end of year bonus, I play worse as I try to play more hands that I usually do.
  • Speaking of Full Tilt. Their software really stinks. I'm still having table focus problems and lag and it seems that I have been disconnecting more lately
  • Ivey and the Magician are top 10 in chips. There are a few big names left as we are starting to get down to the nitty gritty. St Louisian Dennis Phillips is also still hanging tough. Could he make two consecutive Main Event Final Tables
  • My wife wants a Palm Pre. Does anybody have one of these yet?
  • Turbo SNGs are fun, frustrating, fast, variance filled, addicting all at the same time. I played about 15 of them a couple days ago and was a loser. Having said that, I still may play more

That should do if for now. I am going to hopefully get back to posting hands on a semi regular basis as your comments always help.

Have a good day.

2 comments:

gadzooks64 said...

I have no opinion about the Pre but I do love my new Blackberry Tour that is also available on Sprint.

Memphis MOJO said...

Welcome back.

Who links to my website?