Wednesday, April 02, 2008

As a matter of Disclosure

Sorry, no poker last night. TV time with Mrs Wonka. It was a struggle as we watched American Idol which is painful enough; but they had to sing Dolly Parton songs. YIKES!!! Now, let me say this. I do like Dolly Parton; but she has her own style that is obviously hard to re-create. Not that they are trying to recreate the style; but I'm sure you get the idea. All in All a pretty forgettable Idol.

As a matter of Disclosure, I feel I need to follow up on a link regarding Walmart going after medical costs from a former employee that was hit by a truck and then awarded some money in a lawsuit. Walmart, as stated in their medical agreement, can then go after that money to recoup their medical costs that they put up prior to that. After very much negative publicity on this, Wal-Mart has decided to the right thing and not go after this money. See the CNN Story here. I'm sure that nobody is fooled that they are doing this out of compassion; but it definitely was the right thing to do.

I'm thinking of trying live blogging again tonight of my Mook. It didn't turn out too well for me last week so we will see how it goes this week and decide if I like doing it. Again, much harder than it looks.

Have a nice day!!

No comments:

Who links to my website?