Thursday, September 07, 2006

Bad... Bad... Bad... Good!!!

When can things be going so bad then turn on a dime and all work out.

Of course, I am speaking of the Steelers somehow besting the Miami Dolphins.

Bad #1. Benny Boy goes down... Now, any thoughts of Pittsburgh covering; much less winning are not looking good. Even worse, any thoughts of hedging the $1000 are out the window.

Bad #2. 2nd and goal from 1 (or whatever it was)... FUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. DOH!!!!!

Bad #3. $1000 Field Goal attempt..... Not even close...


GOOD!!!! Dante throwing for a touchdown... What??? Oh yeah, he threw it to Joey Porter... Game, Set; but not match... Miami has ball and 2 minutes... didn't work for them... Match... Of course, it doesn't hurt that I have the Pittsburgh Defense on my fantasy team...

I am truly blessed...


As far as poker goes...

My last post really rang true over the last few days. I wish there were a way to track Drawing hands. I'll have to give that some thought. Other than manually doing it which I did over the last two short sessions... I drew out on the river 0 times; however, I would have drawn my gutshot once had a called the turn bet. I need to work more on my fishy tendancies. Draws against me.... 5.... I did hit my set of 5's on the river once; but I was being called by Ace high so I don't really count that. I did end of the positive for the both days; but both days total a whopping $25 which ain't bad considering where I was at one point.

I've started playing on Absolute poker again for the bonus and rakeback. You just can't beat getting both at the same time. OK, maybe their rake is a tad worse than others; but hey, you still come out ahead at the end of the day.

Have a good weekend!!!!

No comments:

Who links to my website?