Friday, November 14, 2008

PokerSoftware

It seems like these days, there are more and more poker type websites popping up and to be truthful; very few of them are worth going to as they are pretty much rehashes of other Poker Info type websites. On the other hand, there are some out there that are truly worth the visit over and over again. One website that fits this category is something that I have just been made aware of and that is PokerSoftware.com.

Let me start off by saying that I love using Poker Software. Anything that can help me improve my game, you can count me in. The trouble sometimes is finding this software. Before today, I've had to look in bigger forums that weren't focused on software; but now I don't have to. PokerSoftware.com has all the info I need.

As of right now, Poker Software rates and reviews many different poker programs and AHK (Auto Hot Key)scripts. These AHK scripts are really cool. I use a couple of them already; but I am excited to read about the others. They have these programs in easy to find categories such as Tracking/Analysis, Odds Calculators, Table Selection, Buddy Lists, SNG Tools, Bankroll Trackers, AHK Scripts and More. They also have video reviews of software such as this one for Holdem Manager.

Not only do they rate and review programs, they also have written articles revolving around the topic such as the most current article about Determining if Poker Software is Legit. This is really good stuff.

One of the main things I like to see in a website is a forum and is the forum active. The answer for that here is yes and yes. They a few different categories. It looks like they have about 484 members with the newest member being yours truly, WillWonka.

I'm interested to see what others are using in the way of Poker Software so I have put a poll up on my website (upper right hand side). Let me know what you use. You can select multiple answers.

So, if you are looking around for Poker Software and don't know what is worth it and will help you with your game, then PokerSoftware.com is your answer.

** This had been a paid advertisement **

Have a nice Weekend!!!

No comments:

Who links to my website?