Monday, January 26, 2009

Uh oh, this is all too familiar

So, the full ring experiment is going pretty well. Of course, I'm a little afraid to say anything as you know what happens if you mention any success in poker on your blog. Well, maybe it is already happening. Take a look at this graph:


The dark green line shows my actual results and the light green show the woulda, coulda, shoulda results. Dang!!! It could have been a real nice session. Getting it in as 68, 65, 59 , 85 favorite and not winning. Luckily, a couple of them ended up as split pots including and not losing pots. Of course there was the hand were I ran aces into..... aces... Dang!! Ain't that a fine how do you do?
Anyway, I played a little bit more and was able to make it a winning session; but I quit more or less after I got there. I have this cold or whatever it is going around now for a week and it is making me really, really tired. I might actually go to the doctor. Sounds crazy; but you got to do what you gotta do.
So, the plan is to continue to play the full ring. Hopefully, things will continue and this days was just an aberration. I've been running about 20bb/100 with more than 6 players after just 4200 hands. We'll see what happens. Some people might not like this; but I have increased my tables from 6 to 8 to make up for the lack of playing. Obviously, with full ring, you are not playing near as much. I've been playing at a 18/12/2.73 pace. I've been calling a bit more in position as opposed to 3betting that I would do in 6max. I'm still 3 betting at a 5% clip which is ok.
We'll see what happens. I'm looking forward to this week as it is Super Bowl week.
As always, Go Kurt Warner!!!!
Have a nice day

No comments:

Who links to my website?