Anyway, I played 35 SNGs since last update. Here's how it went:
1sts - 5
2nds - 4
3rds - 5
4ths - 6
So again, 3rds and 4ths outweighed 1sts and 2nds so things could be much better. I will definitely try some training materials. As stated, I will have a review of a video training site and will also look at some others. I have downloaded SNG Wiz for their free 30 day trial. I'll have more on this as well as a deeper look at the month of SNGs a little later in the week.
ROI: .76% (so pretty much break even for the month... disappointing)
1sts - 29
2nds - 24
3rds - 46
4ths - 37
- 7th - Q6 lost to 99
- 5th - 65s lost to 79s
- 1st - AQs beat Q7
- 5th - T6 lost to J6s.. short
- 4th - A6 lost to QQ
- 3rd - A9s lost to 88 on river
- 4th - A4 lost to A7
- 6th - 77 lost to A7
- 6th - K3s lost to QJ
- 6th - A6 lost to K7
- 2nd - J3 lost to J6 allin on 452J board
- 5th - QQ lsot to KQs on river
- 5th - AJ lost to A6
- 5th - A4 lost to AA and QQ... oops
- 5th - AJ lost to JJ
- 4th - 87 lost to K8... short
- 1st - JJ beat 74
- 1st - 72 beat AA... BOOOYAH... click here for the hand. this wasn't final hand; but it was the one that really crippled him.
- 9th - AA lost to QQ.. nice start ... NOT!!!!
- 7th - AQs lost to AA.. Q high flop... this was really a brain fart on my part.
- 2nd - 86 lost to AQ... AQ again... what were the odds.
- 3rd - K6 lost to KQ
- 1st - A3 beat A3s... this was bad but I have been on the other side too many times... I obviously got a 4 flush
- 6th - JTs lost to AJ... pushed OESD
- 2nd - J8 lost to K9
- 3rd - A8 lost to A9
- 4th - J7 lost to 77
- 2nd - A3 lost to QT
- 7th - J5 lost to AT... short
- 3rd - 88 lost to 99... went from huge chip lead with 4 left to 3rd place... last few hands... A9 split with A9... AK lost to A8.... 88 lost to 99
- 4th - AK lost to 77
- 3rd - AA lost to 87
- 6th - KQ lost to AJ and AJ... all in preflop... I had to like my chances... didn't hit
- 1st - K3 beat J8
- 4th - J2 lost to 87... this bubble went on forever and I would say at least 10 all in underdogs won... unfortunately, I came in on the short in of the stick... Kind of fitting way to end.
So there you have it and there you are... I hope your 2006 was great and that your 2007 will be even better!!!