Friday, May 16, 2008

Bloggerments and the BoDonkey

Despite what a lot of people are saying about the bloggerments out there, I am still really enjoying the weekly tournaments. Now, that I am playing the MATH more often, it is making it doubly fun.

One tournament that I have really wanted to play and may start real so is the Tuesday Night, Bodog Poker Blogger Tournament Series . This is great tournament that our buddy Smookee has been touting for a while now. Bodog has added money in these things and really makes it worth it to play. The problem for my typically has been the 8:00 Central start time; but I am really going to try to make it as the series ends on June 3rd.

So come join the fun with the likes of these fine bloggers (and others) who find themselves in the top 5 of the leader board:

NewinNov, Emptyman, Drizz, GoldenHammer and Vinnay.

The top 18 who finish up in the tourney leader board get a chance to go to the Main Event of World Series of Poker with the some other added monies for the runner ups. There is added money each week which makes this unlike most Blogger Tournies.

So, if I'm able to get the kids to sleep in time, I will try to make it to the tables of Bodog this Tuesday night.

Of course, Bodog has other ways that you can satellite to the World Series, so check them out.

Have a Nice Day!!!!

1 comment:

smokkee said...

thx for the pimpage. hope you can make it.

Who links to my website?