Saturday, May 09, 2009

Getting PWNed and Vacation

Wow, what a Friday. Nothing like getting totally PWNed.

What do I mean by that?

If I had AK and the flop was AK2, I got stacked because my opponent had 22.

If I had 55 on a 5JQ flop, my opponent hand JQ and hit his J and turn for another stacking.

If I had JQ and JQ3 board, I got it in against A3.. A on Turn

If I had KQ on a KQ3 board.. I would get it in against AA... 3 on the river gives him a better 2 pair.

Of course, there were the misplaced bluffs; but I can handle those as I'm going to get looked up every once in a while. It just happened more often last night.

What was the damage? over 6 buyins. After about 4, I said, I need to stop; but couldn't pull the trigger... Oops.. AA just got cracked, that's 5 buyins. I better stop. Oh, maybe I'll play a little longer. Ooops, My KK is not good against rivered flush.. I better stop. Ok..Yeah... I stopped; but wow that was painful.

I will probably get a chance to play on Saturday; but we are leaving Sunday for Vacation to the Smokey Mountains in Tennessee so I won't be playing or blogging much. After that my "extended vacation" starts. I have thoughts on how my days will go; but we will have to see.

Have a good weekend and week next week!!!

1 comment:

papelbon2007 said...

Hey Man - nice blog.. I see youre really gettin into the online poker scene.. thats great! good luck with that.. I play professionally and have a blog myself that youre free to check out.. If you have any questions or need any help, let me know.. take care,
http://papelbon2007.blogspot.com/
Matt

Who links to my website?