Monday, April 13, 2009

Don't Cry for Me Argentina

Wow, what a Masters. A little anti-climatic in the end even though it went down to sudden death. To me, it is always special when Phil and Tiger are in the same group and boy did they not disappoint. Definitely a coulda woulda shoulda moment for them as they just didn't have enough in the tank and bombed the last two holes. It was sure exciting while it lasted though.

Congrats to Argentinian Angel Cabrera. I'm sure Kenny Perry is a little disappointed as well. Augusta has claimed many victims in its day.

----------

Break even weekend of poker and not really anything too interesting.

I'm down a little bit on my PLO experiment; but only a couple of bucks.

Have a nice day!!!

1 comment:

Memphis MOJO said...

I found myself pulling for Kenny Perry. T thought that afterward, he was very classy in how he handled it.

Who links to my website?