Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Why do I do what I do

Meltdown day yesterday. Nothing too tragic; but I did lose 3 buyins. It was one of those things where I was rolling along nicely or should I say steadily.. and then my top pair (KQs) loses to Aces from a 50/8 guy (yep they get aces as well). A few hands later my aces get cracked when villain hits his gutter on the turn and then hands like K8s and 43s and AJ from EP start looking good and I finally had the sense to just quit; but why didn't I quit earlier? I guess that is just me being me.

------------

Job hunt is still going; but nothing is coming up just yet. I've had a few interviews. My current job just extended my term date for the 3rd time so at least I have that going for me; although this time, it was only for a week until May 8th. I'll take what I can get.

That's it for now..

Have a nice day!!!

No comments:

Who links to my website?