Wednesday, July 13, 2005

SNG Day 10

Boy, did I have some bad timing. I ran into monster after monster. I ended up only playing 2 sets and then called it a night to go watch a movie. I watched Celluar with Kim Basinger. It was one of those movies that pleasently surprised me. I didn't go into the movie with high expectations and enjoyed. Any movie that I start watching at 11PM and can stay up until the end is worthy of my praise. Even my wife stayed up for the whole movie. Anyway, it is worth a watch. Here are the numbers:

July SNG Breakdown
Desc
July 12
MTD
Games
8
106
1sts
2
14
2nds
0
13
3rds
0
13
4ths
1
12
5 - 7
3
33
8 - 10
2
21
ITM%
25%
37.74%
ROI
13.64%
15.78%
Net$
60
920


  1. 7th - AK lost KK
  2. 5th - KTs lost to KK
  3. 8th - TT lost to AA It was level 4... got to make moves
  4. 4th - A7s lost to AT
  5. 9th - JJ lost to AA
  6. 5th - KQs lost to 55
  7. 1st - A5 beat 98s
  8. 1st - 55 beat K7

The last game was something else. It was one of those games were somebody at the table was catching everything. By the time it got to heads up he had 9 - 1 chip lead. He wished me good luck and I told him that I had my work cut out for me. A couple hands later I get KJs in the SB. He limps in and I go all in. He says... sorry bad timing and turns over AA. Yikes... typical for the night... but wait... J on the flop.... K on the turn... nice.... double up... things went good from there as he didn't call a couple of re-raises.

In other news:

I don't know if anybody heard the story of Charlie Tuttle at the WSOP. If not, I have put some links below from http://taopoker.blogspot.com/ . I am going to sign up; but probably won't be able to play as I play softball on Sunday nights. This week I play 4PM and 5PM so if Pokerstars keeps people at the table, I will be able to do a Phil Helmuth and start late. If not, no big deal.

WPBT Tournament for Charlie TuttleEditor's Note: I know that I blogged this yesterday, but I'm gonna blog it every day until we get at least 500 people to play in the charity tournament on PokerStars!!Charlie Tuttle is a dear friend to the blogging community and the best friend of Jason Spaceman. After a long battle with cancer, he passed away a couple of weeks ago. In honor of Charlie's memory, several bloggers set up a memorial tournament with all proceeds going towards a fund selected by Charlie's family.I'd like to formally ask any new readers of my poker blog to sign up for the tournament. If you are an old time reader or blogger, you should spread the word about this event in newsgroups, poker forums, at your home game, and contact everyone in your address book. We have an opportunity to step up and do a great thing.If you don't know the story... feel free to read: A Guy named Charlie.Here is the tournamnet information (thanks to BG):
WPBT "Charlie" Tournament
When? 6PM EST Sunday July 17th
Where? PokerStars...
Check under the Private Tournamnet Tab
How Much? $20 - every penny goes to charity
What Do I Get When I Win? The comfort of knowing you're doing something good for someone else. No, Really... No. Really.All proceeds to go to wherever Charlie Tuttle's family wants them.The tournament is open to bloggers and readers

No comments:

Who links to my website?