|July SNG Breakdown|
|5 - 7|
|8 - 10|
- 10th - My set of 6s on flop lost to turned str8 (56s)
- 6th - Pushed open ender.... bad timing
- 3rd - 87s lost to T6s
- 6th - KQs lost AK
- 6th - K8 lost A9 on river
- 4th - A3s lost to AA
- 7th - QQ lost to KK
- 7th - 77 lost to AQ
- 2nd - K4s lost to A2
- 5th - 77 (set on flop) lost to 98s on river
- 5th - A2 lost to AJ
- 1st - Q8s beat J7
- 8th - AK lost 43s. King on flop... 2nd 4 on turn.
- 2nd - Bad Read.. J7 lost to A5
- 2nd - A3 lost to QQ
Well, hopefully things will get better.
I just watched the WPT final yesterday. Wow... Wow... I have never seen so many river suck outs. Some incredibly aggressive (loose) play by these guys. Obviously, they know what their doing; but wow watching people raise and re-raise with nothing better than 6 high (or something like that). No mystery now why you see mostly seasoned pros and these final tables.