July SNG Breakdown
|5 - 7|
|8 - 10|
- 8th - AK lost to 99... I am actually going to track the all-in races starting today.
- 7th - AK lost to K9s.. all in preflop... hand b4... TT lost to AK on river
- 2nd - J4s lost to 83 on river.. 4 card flush
- 5th - 77 lost to 99
- 4th - K6 lost to A8
- 4th - AQ lost to 33
- 9th - QQ lost to A5... all in preflop.. This guy also called all in on the very first hand (preflop) with A4.. The other person also had QQ. What can you do?
- 6th - KQs lost to TT... 2 Qs on board
- 5th - K9 lost to TT
- 2nd - Q7 lost to K3
- 7th - K9s lost ATs.. again I had second nut flush only to lose to nut flush.
- 7th - 44 lost to 93
- 2nd - J3s lost A7s
- 1st - AK beat Q6
- 8th - QQ lost to A2 on river... trip 2's
- 8th - AQ lost to AK.. bad raise from after flop that had an ace on it. I actually went all in to get the other out. Well.. I got the original better out instead and buttoned called with the AK
- 3rd - 44 lost to AA
- 4th - 77 lost to AA
- 9th- AK lost to J9
- 6th - A5s lost to A3
- 5th - K9 lost to 77... most lost a little earlier on KQ losing to KK when Q came on flop
- 2nd - A6 lost to AK
- 9th - AQ lost to AK... again
- 5th - QQ lost to A3... this was the final straw when something went airborn. Normal 3x raise preflop. flop KKK... I bet 75% of the pot and got called. Turn is rag. I go all in and he calls. River... any guesses... nope not an ace... the 4th K so I got outkicked. I feel like throwing something now after repeating it.
- 1st - QQ beat A7
- 6th - 85 lost to QT.. flopped middle pair with gut shot.. Level 6 so I tried to make a move. The flop also had T so IGHN.
There you have it and there you are.