Monday, July 04, 2005

SNG - From Bad to Worst - Day 4

One word... Wow... This was an incredibly bad day. I don't think I couldn't have gotten more unlucky. I can think of two times when I got lucky. One of my first hands, I got the rockets and did my standard 3x raise that I do on all my open raises. I got one caller. On a flop of 93J rainbow, I fire 100 into a 145 pot and get raised. I reraise.. and we end up all in... He (the BB) had J3s so he flopped two pair. He got his 4th spade on turn; but I then spiked the Ace on the river. It was a pretty bad call; but since it was level one, it was only a $30 call so I can't really blame him. It was actually a bad call on my part to continue to raise; but as you will see below, I was on a bad beat tear and just couldn't let them go. One other time I spike a T on the river to give me a straght (btw, it was not a 4 card straight on the board).

Anyway, the dreadful numbers are below:

July SNG Breakdown
Desc
July 4
MTD
Games
10
60
1sts
0
5
2nds
1
7
3rds
1
6
4ths
2
6
5 - 7
2
22
8 - 10
4
14
ITM%
20%
30%
ROI
-54.55%
-12.12%
Net$
-300
-400

  1. 7th - AQ with Q on flop los to AA
  2. 5th - A7 w/ Ace on flop lost to 55 on river (four card straight on board)
  3. 4th - A2s lost to 99 (you have to play to win... not just cash)
  4. 4th - Kts lost to AA (oops)... T on flop
  5. 10th - KK lost to AA
  6. 10th - QQ lost to AJ
  7. 10th - AKs lost to AA
  8. 2nd - AK lost JT
  9. 8th - AK lost to TT (I had trips; but he got the T to boat up)
  10. 3rd - final blow was A4 lost to AJs (see more below)

This last game was amazing. We are down to 6 and lose with AJ to A8 (with J on flop) to a straight. The brought me down to 395 and blinds are at 100/200. Next hand I have K5s in SB and go all in and survive. Next hand I go all in with A4 and split pot against another A4 (same guy as the A8 from above). A few hands later, I double up with A9 against A6. I then lose a small blind and then steal the blinds. A few hands later a re-raise with AQ and get called with K6s and I double up and am now miracoulsy in 2nd. I then won 5 straight hands and now have over half the chips. I go card dead and can't call any all-ins. I then lose with AK to 44 and now. I steal again; but then go down in flames in 3rd with A4 losing to AJs. I went to rags to riches ; but then back down.. I guess... just call me the JERK.

Tuesday is my normal day off so I will probably sit out and let some steam out.

Wow...

No comments:

Who links to my website?