Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Rebuy Fest

Last night was the last night to qualify for the Poker World WSOP qualifier. Last nights tourney qualified you for tonights weekly tournament which the top 4 of that tournament go to the finals which is held tomorrow. I guess technically, you could buy in for each touranment. Tonights is $100 and I think tomorrows is $400. I played in last nights tourney and finished a disappointing 19th (out of 29). To say that there was loose play would be an understatement. There were 43 rebuys and 15 add ons. I saw one guy rebuy 3 straight hands. Wow. You won't hear me saying that I didn't get any cards because I did. What I didn't get was flops. Any major race that I was in, I lost. Ironically, I went out on about the exact same way as I did the forum challenge. I had 55 and was in a race with AQ. Queen on the flop and an Ace on the turn. Talk about deja-vu. Yikes. Unless you are willing to play the rebuy game (which I don't really like), it is hard to accumulate chips. I was the chip leader about 30 minutes into it; but then went flop dead. Oh well. I may take tonight off to be totally refreshed to play in tomorrow's final. Right now there are 21 people in it with the potential for 8 more.

I played 87 hands of 5/10 also and was up 15.33 BB/Hr ($115). So given that play minus the $42 for the tourney (I did rebuy once on the last hand before the break), I was up $73 for the day. That puts my winning streak at 11 sessions (+1,356) and ties my personal best. I also surpassed my previous high on bankroll so I don't have too much to complain about.

As of right now, I am still planning on doing all SNGs for the month of July. My ring play has improved greatly for that and I am very happy about that. Tomorrow, I will share my current SNG stats and my goals for the month of July.

No comments:

Who links to my website?