Tuesday, August 16, 2005

HU - Practice

I'm sure glad that we decided to have a practice day on the HU Challenge. Otherwise, I would be pretty embarrassed that I went 0 for 3. Since it was practice, I tried a few different things and the obviously didn't work. I now know not to do those things when things really count. Seriously, I am not really surprised with the results. I knew my HU game was lacking and DoubleAs, GCox, and TripJax all played good games and notched easy victories. I could cry that I didn't get any cards; but that really would be a bad sport so I won't do that. I will just say that I didn't play the cards I got to their maximum potential. Congrats guys.

Check out Challenge Results for up to date results.

Otherwise, I continued to grind away at my Ultimate Bet bonus. I did OK and had an overall positive day making $91.

3 comments:

TripJax said...

Had a good time last night and I think our match was pretty damn good. It went on for quite a while. I enjoyed playing a match with ou and I'm glad to hear you ended the night up.

"We talkin' 'bout practice. Practice!"
-Allen Iverson

Jordan said...

Thanks for the support, G. Isn't my bad luck enough. Um, did I miss something. I thought the matches held were actually part of the competition. Clarify please.

WillWonka said...

Nah.. I thought the real matches started tonight... kidding of course.

Who links to my website?