Tuesday, August 16, 2005

HU - Practice

I'm sure glad that we decided to have a practice day on the HU Challenge. Otherwise, I would be pretty embarrassed that I went 0 for 3. Since it was practice, I tried a few different things and the obviously didn't work. I now know not to do those things when things really count. Seriously, I am not really surprised with the results. I knew my HU game was lacking and DoubleAs, GCox, and TripJax all played good games and notched easy victories. I could cry that I didn't get any cards; but that really would be a bad sport so I won't do that. I will just say that I didn't play the cards I got to their maximum potential. Congrats guys.

Check out Challenge Results for up to date results.

Otherwise, I continued to grind away at my Ultimate Bet bonus. I did OK and had an overall positive day making $91.

4 comments:

TripJax said...

Had a good time last night and I think our match was pretty damn good. It went on for quite a while. I enjoyed playing a match with ou and I'm glad to hear you ended the night up.

"We talkin' 'bout practice. Practice!"
-Allen Iverson

GaryC said...

Nice playing last night Will and don't worry, those cards will come sooner or later. Hopefully, when you are playing Jordan heads up.

Talk to you later,

G

HighOnPoker said...

Thanks for the support, G. Isn't my bad luck enough. Um, did I miss something. I thought the matches held were actually part of the competition. Clarify please.

WillWonka said...

Nah.. I thought the real matches started tonight... kidding of course.

Who links to my website?